This statement applies to Shurooo’s contents, services and websites.
- Shurooo collects personal information when you register for Shurooo service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Shurooo services or third parties to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Shurooo’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
Information collection and use
We offer a number of services that require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
Shurooo site collects personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address and an account password etc) when you register for Shurooo site account or when you use certain products or services provided by Shurooo site. For use of some specific services, providing some specific personally identifiable information shall be compulsory/ mandatory.
Shurooo may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
Shurooo also automatically receives and records information on shared server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
In addition, when you use Shurooo site services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and Shurooo site will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information.
Email communication that you send us via the email links on the Site may be shared with company representatives, partners or employees. From time to time, we may send you service-related emails, such as a welcome email when you come in touch with the Site.
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- News letters
- Event based communications such as new event information, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners. As regards special offers, news letter, new event information, invites and reminders, you shall have the option to unsubscribe the same at our website.
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest;
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Shurooo site will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Shurooo will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Shurooo terms of service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Shurooo site allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Shurooo.com may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of customized content and advertising..
Your Shurooo account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.